BS Contact is a realtime and online capable 2D/3D viewer offering full interactivity.
Bitmanagement Software (“BS”) develops BS Contact as the core product of a visualisation platform. Customers use BS Contact as frontend of their applications on almost all computers and graphics cards in the industry and the consumer market.
BS Contact can be tailored by functionality, GUI, menu or size to fit best to customer specific requirements. As middleware technology it can be used as OEM software enabling cutting edge applications.
Customers carry out their business concept with an interactive frontend that can be easily integrated to back end systems based on open standards and interfaces.
Main features of the 2D/3D realtime rendering engine:
- Stand alone viewer or embedded in leading web browsers like IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome or Safari based on directX or openGL
- Cross-platform on Windows, Linux (public beta) and MAC (to be released soon) computers
- Suited for 3D vector and spline formats e.g. VRML, X3D, COLLADA, KMZ
- Broad functionality suited for all distribution channels, e.g. Web, CD/DVD or PC
- State of the Art computer graphics with continued development since 1995 e.g. texturing with flash, physics or multi user (BS Collaborate or Sun Darkstar)